Monday, May 17, 2010

:| Friendship :|

Friendship is really funny & it do play a very confusing role!! Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad!! They acted like really close to you but actually in their heart they said:" Fuck off, losers"!! I'm a person who need supports.. Sometimes they do give me supports & it's make my confident level rises, but sometimes like today they will just step on my confident level & push it down. :(:( Do I really need to be like them? Step on people's & bring their confident level down?? :| Today after school is over, I get scolded by my "friend" because I asked her a question. I feel like a loser in being a friend of her, so I think I just have to give up this friendship even though that I don't want to.. :(

1 comment:

  1. WHAT?!?! i didn't ''scold'' you?!?!? lolx.! nevermind!

    ReplyDelete