Wednesday, May 26, 2010

FAME

What do you know about FAME? This is what I found in the dictionary 'FAME' is the state of being widely known or recognized. Are you sure that is what about FAME?? Yes, FAME is something really beautiful & everyone is dieing to want it ; but at the same time FAME is something really dangerous that you will never expected & it may cost your life to have it. Some people who is unlucky will normally get FAME after they died, some people who is lucky enough get FAME by their own success career or doing something special & many more ways to get their own FAME!! For me, I will definitely do something that I like to do + it must be special in order to get my own FAME. So human do something to get your own FAME & don't ever cover yourself in the normal human body because there is so many things you can do to own a FAME!! 'FAME' is nothing but a Black Diamond.

No comments:

Post a Comment