Monday, April 12, 2010

12th of April-My Class Collage Project ( We Been Worked So Hard For This)



Today morning around 7:00- 7:40am, my school was ran out of electricity. So the whole was dark and quiet. About 7:20am, the security guard unlocked the door and the school was still dark+ hot. Then, I get into my classroom and started sweating like a pig until 7:40am.

About 8:00am the whole class went for assembly and as usual the assembly was boring( Always talking about school rules ). After assembly, we went back to class and start the lesson. Before starting the lesson, my friend Xiao Ying was mad at me because there is a lot of glitter powder on her desk. (Cause of the collage project on last Friday) So we didn't talk until break time.

During moral time, we( Sir Yee, Winny, Xiao Ying, Sze Yan, Nikita, Lam Yee and me) asked permission from the teacher and she allowed us to do the collage thing( Collage Project- Galaxy which due today. We went to the top floor of my school and sit outside the art studio to finish it.

Sometimes people are really selfish and not responsible.. After breaktime is SPA, everyone left me except for Lam Yee. Because I know that two person are not possible to finish the project so I went down and ask help from my another friend, Sachin. Then, just three of us finish the project and we were really rushing like hell. We want it fast and also want it to be nice at the same time.

After all the time and 'sweat', we finally done our Collage Project!!And this is what we did, hope can win this competition. :):)

Special Thank You To,
Sachin & Lam Yee

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes people are selfish!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. wao! good job lo.
    next time sms me loh. than i can help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. Sir Yee,u change ur display picture. :)

    ReplyDelete